Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"My Future Wife" Week

Hey everyone! How are you on this bright winter's night? I have a splitting head ache, and I'm hating this no pop/meat/fires diet I'm on, and i'm having withdrawals from deactivating my facebook account. Other than that though...I'm doing awesome!!! :) Random thought of the day...why do we say "splitting" head ache? No idea. Mine actually isn't that bad. I just felt like complaining. But anyway...on to the point of this post....


So, I was just thinking (rare...i know) and I decided I've been lagging a bit on this blog. So, I need motivation. So...I have henceforth decided to dedicate each day to a characteristic I am looking for in my future wife. Let me clarify....IF i have a future wife. The longer I live the more I begin to realize I may have been granted most graciously by God with the gift of single-hood. I think the August 3rd, 1990 babies had all been born except me and the angels were like "oh no...we forgot to hand out the magic "gift of single-hood" dust. And the other angle was like "look...there's one left...give it to him." So they dumped it all on me. :)

BUT...if by some powerball odds, some human of the female species is indeed out there that is compatible to me...this week is dedicated to characteristics that I am looking for in her.

PS. The chances of her not only tolerating my sense of humor, very conservative ways, emotional rollar coaster, AND fitting these characteristics.....are not in my favor. :)

4 comments:

  1. awww come on! God's got that special girl out there for you James...she'll love your sense of humor and will allow you to call her cupcake and stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree entirely with this POST. That is why I pray for Yimmie every night. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you deactivated your facebook... I tried to write on your wall that your Tik Tok parody has been stuck in my head for an entire week but it didn't work. ;) It's probably for the better, facebook is a time eater.

    It's always nice hearing your ramblings and I can definitely relate. I often wonder the same things when it comes to if there is "someone" truly out there. Thankfully God has a plan and we just have to be patient. Man, I hate waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go to the extent of deleting facebook but I did give up fb for lent. so i haven't been on in quite a while. feeling the withdrawls. and it is possible that your chances are slim but God knows who you are and will find you someone great!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Dethroning the American Jesus - Final 1 John Post

"We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not to...