Saturday, February 6, 2010

More On Purity

Hey everyone,
So how's your weekend. Mine has been very relaxing. After this post I am going to take a walk to town in the pouring rain. I can't wait. I love walking in the rain. Especially since it's snow and ice back home. ;)

Anyways, with this being February, there is lots of Purity stuff going on. Um...because of Valentine's Day if you didn't catch that connection. Anyway, there is this one blog on this topic that I've been following lately. You should definitely check it out. I hope you don't mind Lexi. :) This is something we cannot neglect. Yes, I realize many teens are probably sick of hearing about purity all the time. But the fact remains that the reason it keeps getting preached over and over and over is because we aren't listening.

So, right on this topic here is the link the the short dating book I wrote a while back. I realize most of you already read it. But maybe some haven't or you just want a refresher. I read it today and corrected a lot of grammatical errors, so maybe it's easier to read now too. :)

Hope you are having a splendid February. Don't be eating too much chocolate. Oh, and a little hint from a shopping savvy college kid. Candy is on sale AFTER Valentine's Day. Sh....keep it on the DL.

2 comments:

  1. =D walking in the rain is fun...walking in a white out blizzard...not so much. We got 2ft and almost 4ft wind drifts.

    I agree, purity is something that our generation can't ignore anymore...its so important and teens are just wasting away the precious gift God gave to them during their little excursions of "fun". Its sad.

    Your short book on purity is awesome...I might just have to share that too. ;)

    *gasps* I KNOW!! They are feeding us a much of lies man...chocolate tastes way better on sale. =D

    Blessings!
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Dethroning the American Jesus - Final 1 John Post

"We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not to...