Thursday, April 22, 2010

Questions

Questions
Questions that need answering.
Things we need to know.
Things that cannot wait.
Time is of essence.

Questions
Questions that need answering.
Or do they?
Perhaps there is no answer.
At least no right answer.

Questions
Life is full of so many of them
Easy ones. Hard ones.
Mostly hard ones I think.
I'm starting not to care if I make the right choice.

Questions
Perhaps they are pointless.
Perhaps I should just answer them however I wish.
Who cares about the consequences.
No consequence could outweigh this weight on my shoulders.

Questions
Dear God answer them now.
If not now then in my dreams.
If not in my dreams then tomorrow at latest.
For if not tomorrow then I shall be undone.

Questions
Questions
Questions
Questions
Questions

Questions
Psalm forty-six ten.
Oh! Now I see.
Now I understand.
The answer is found.

1 comment:

  1. James,
    Your new look is great, but you need to update! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Dethroning the American Jesus - Final 1 John Post

"We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not to...